Johnson County Courthouse

Johnson County Courthouse
Johnson County Courthouse

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Introduction & Purpose

An Introduction

I've started this blog in the hope that I will be able share information and news related to the practice of Criminal Law in Eastern Iowa.  I have found that there's a fair amount of mystery and confusion surrounding many of the everyday "nuts and bolts" aspects of criminal law here in Eastern Iowa.  I get many of the same questions again and again (what is a deferred judgment, can my criminal record be expunged, what happens at a pretrial conference, etc.).  Hopefully this blog will not only be informative, but will also add to the discussion and debate surrounding emerging topics in criminal practice. While I hope that the information on this blog will be helpful, it is not intended to substitute for legal advise. If you have a question about a criminal law issue you should seek legal counsel immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment